Re: [Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message

No, unfortunately, the names are not underlined when I move the mouse
over them.  Also, I was not looking for addresses sent/received to be
automatically added to my contacts.  That's just bloody annoying in my
opinion and I really hated it when Outlook Express did that.  I used the
wrong term when I said 'Automatically' ... I guess I did mean manually.
Sorry.

If it matters, I am running v0.9 of Evolution installed during a
Mandrake 8.0 installation.

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,

Dennis