[Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message

Is it possible to automatically (a la Outlook) to add a person to
"Contacts" using a received message? In other words, to not have to
manually enter the name/email address for each person if a message from
them is present.

Just curious,

Dennis

P.S.  This is my first time running Evolution and thus far I am very
impressed.  Being quasi-religious about Linux and not caring too much
about M$, I was not looking for an Outlook clone ... but the PIM
functionality in Evolution is hard to ignore!  Nice work!