Re: [Evolution] wombat crash with CVS Evolution while creating compose window

I did an oaf-slay and killev and the wombat crash does not happen
anymore. However, all my contacts are gone, and I can't create new
contacts even when I start with a new addressbook.db.

  I had precisely this behavior before I did the changes I committed to
CVS a few minutes ago.  Now everything works fine for me.

  Please let me know if it still doesn't work for you even after the
anonymous CVS server has synced itself up.

  Thanks,

--
Ettore