Re: [Evolution] wombat crash with CVS Evolution while creating compose window

On 03 Jun 2001 00:55:12 -0700, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
I had already installed it that way after reading the libdb3 docs. Only
difference is that I installed under /usr/local/BerkeleyDB3.1.17 instead
of /opt. I don't think that matters. I then point evolutions autogen
script to the proper include and lib files.

You're correct, this shouldn't make a difference at all.  However, as
ettore said, apparently there are some problems with the link lines that
he committed a fix for just recently which will take some time to make
it to the anonymous cvs servers.

Thanks,
    Chris