Re: [Evolution] wombat crash with CVS Evolution while creating compose window

I just compiled Evolution from CVS and get a wombat crash message
whenever I open a composer window. Here is the backtrace:

  I think this is fixed on CVS now.  (If you are using anoncvs, it will
take a while to propagate, as usual.)

  BTW: what platform are you using?

  If the problem persists, I'd suggest you follow my suggested approach
for installing Berkeley DB 3.1.17 to make sure you are linking with the
right library (if you haven't used a similiar procedure already).

--
Ettore