Re: [Evolution] gal > 0.8?

On 05 Jul 2001 21:24:27 -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
the port puts it in /usr/X11R6/lib

How do I tell it to find it?

I put the following lines in a script that gets run when I log in:

export GNOME_PATH=/opt/gnome
export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /opt/gnome/share/aclocal"
export PATH=/opt/gnome/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/gnome/lib

This allows me to have gnome libraries and apps installed in both /usr
where gnome-libs is installed and in /opt/gnome.  If you add these for
/usr/X11R6/lib it should make it work, I think.  If you need more than
two locations, it should be pretty clear what to do.  I'm not sure what
the separator for GNOME_PATH is.

Also, I looked it up.  It looks like evolution 0.10 requires gal 0.7.
Sorry I didn't get that information to you sooner.

Good luck with things,
   Chris