Re: [Evolution] gal > 0.8?

On 05 Jul 2001 21:24:18 +0000, Larry Rosenman wrote:
Based on the less than wonderful response to my bugzilla report, how can
I get the
gal stuff that evolution needs for FreeBSD?

I guess you will need to use CVS for this.

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login

then

$ cvs -d thesametimeasabove co gal

then

$ cd gal && ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton