Re: [Evolution] Advice

On 18 Jan 2001 20:48:05 -0500, Adam Clater wrote:
This could serve to make a bad situation worse, eg.  someone sends a
HTML message to a list, and you fire back with a "no html on list", but
evo makes it HTML....

There are options for ways fixing this.  For example, the address book
(Why is it called Contacts?  Come on...) could store a flag for the
correct mail format for a given recipient.  This allows you to keep
lists safe, and to send email to the people who can actually use it.
However, perhaps the default way that Evolution handles things already
is better still.  HTML email gets sent only when the features of HTML
are needed.  Since almost nobody ever sends me HTML email, I can't say
for sure how that works on replies.

    Greg