Re: [Evolution] Re: corrupted attachments

will see CRLFs in the saved file. So it's really 2. I'm going to add a
bug to bugzilla.

Actually, I'm not. Evolution's behavior turns out to be correct
according to RFC 2049. There's no way to indicate the desired
end-of-line convention of a text/plain MIME part: it just assumes that
you always want to work with the local convention.

So if you want to preserve the CRs in your attachment, you'll have to
use a non-text MIME type, or pre-encode the data some other way (eg,
gzip it) before sending.

-- Dan