[Evolution] Re: corrupted attachments

I reported a problem a little while ago with attachments, specifically
that there appeared to be a buffer problem that resulted in sporadic
corruption of text files where '.' got translated to '..'.

I've just done a test and this problem seems to have been fixed.  Many
thanks.

The bad news is that there appears to be an issue with the M$ style text
files which have both carriage return and newline to mark ends of lines.

These carriage returns get stripped off by evolution.  Ie if ends of
line are marked by CR (0d) LF (0a) the attachment only ends up with LF
(0a).

I can decide whether I consider this a bug or a noble attempt to rid the
world of this CR/LF nonesense.

John

One little feature request: any chance of an option to "burst" digests.

Ie if you are subscribed to a mailing list in digest mode it would be
neat if you could burst the digest into individual messages once they
arrive in evolution.