Re: [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2

Worked for me with Evolution with America/Chicago time zone.

I exported and imported into StarOffice. It caused StarOffice 5.2 on Win
98 to die. I went in and removed the timezone info so it was just a
VEVENT and it seemed to read in and was in the iCalendar file that was
exported but I could not get it to display?

The file looked ok?

Sounds like it's close but...

Gary