[Evolution] Drag-and-drop from subfolders....

Gentlemen,
  once again the Evolution developers have done a wonderful job.
Evolution is looking better by the day. :-)  I did manage to locate a
funny bug, that may or may not be related to Evolution itself.
Drag-and-drop works great between the root folders (the ones off of
"Local folders").  However, when you try to use drag-and-drop from a
sub-folder to another sub-folder, Evolution just seems to discard that
event.  Is this yet another GTK issue?
  Also, I was wondering if it was possible to set it up so drag-and-drop
of multiple messages works properly.  When I select several messages, I
try to click on one of the selected messages to drag them all to another
folder.  When I do this, I end up selecting just one message, instead of
getting ready to drag-and-drop those messages.  Confused yet? :-)
Thanks again for all the great work on Evolution!

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319