[Evolution] Stalled evolution-mail process

Hi,

since Evolution 0.11 (and even with 0.12), I get a lot of freeze in
Evolution, when accessing Inbox or downloading new messages..

I'm running Evolution without file locking (--enable-file-locking=no)
and my evolution directory is on an NFS directory (NFS v3 server and
client)..

Result of lock is one evolution-mail process in 'D' state, without any
way to kill it (kill -9 doesn't work) and I have to reboot my computer
:((

I've also discovered there is a lot of .nfs* files in
~/evolution/local/Inbox directory so I'm wondering if there is some lock
which are not removed correctly..
--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft