Re: [Evolution] Possible wishlist item for Calendar/mail interoperabi lity

i just did an article on Evo for TechProGuild and one of the things i
left out of the article was the fact that sure you can send metting
requests and all but the meetings never get added to the users calendar
for some odd reason. not only that but if you send the request to anyone
using Outlook there's nothing they can do with it (but call you and ask
what it is).

is any clarification intended for this functionality?