Re: [Evolution] Drag-and-drop from subfolders....

  Also, I was wondering if it was possible to set it up so drag-and-drop
of multiple messages works properly.  When I select several messages, I
try to click on one of the selected messages to drag them all to another
folder.  When I do this, I end up selecting just one message, instead of
getting ready to drag-and-drop those messages.  Confused yet? :-)
Thanks again for all the great work on Evolution!

hi there.
my current workaround for this is pressing ctrl when i click the mouse
to drag them. this makes the selector think you're still selecting
messages and they all stay selected. drag and drop!

hope this helps.
nall.