Re: [Evolution] Drag-and-drop from subfolders....

  Also, I was wondering if it was possible to set it up so drag-and-drop
of multiple messages works properly.  When I select several messages, I
try to click on one of the selected messages to drag them all to another
folder.  When I do this, I end up selecting just one message, instead of
getting ready to drag-and-drop those messages.

Solution:  Select multiple messages.  Then hold down <SHIFT> while
dragging.

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.dyn.dhs.org

"What a person sees and hears depends a good deal on where you are
standing, but it also depends on what sort of person you are."

--C.S. Lewis from "The Magician's Nephew"