Re: [Evolution] import of Netscape mail folders? ev0 0.11.99
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Eric Lambart <lambart got net>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] import of Netscape mail folders? ev0 0.11.99
- Date: 08 Aug 2001 11:51:15 -0400
Why does Evo need the "subfolders" directory?
evolution/local/folder1/folder2/mbox should be enough.
It's to guarantee that any folder can contain both messages and
Eg, what if you want to create a subfolder of Inbox called "mbox"? You
can't just call it ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox, because that's the name
of Inbox's mbox file... so it's ~/evolution/local/Inbox/subfolders/mbox/
] [Thread Prev