Re: [Evolution] import of Netscape mail folders? ev0 0.11.99

The way I did it (I'll admit that unless there's another way I don't
know about, this is rather cumbersome) is to re-create empty folders in
Evo for every one of your wife's old Netscape folders.  Then do a
separate File->Import for the mailbox file (do you know which ones those
are?) for each of her old folders, setting the target to be the new
folder you've created.

Beware when creating folders in Evo; due to a bug, in the folder-create
window you have to make sure to select "Local Folders" to be the parent
folder unless you really want to create the new folder beneath whichever
folder you currently are viewing.  You have to do this EVERY TIME.  I
still mess up and have to delete new folders that ended up in the wrong
place.

As far as your last message, about downloading multiple messages... did
that happen all at once or did you set it up to check mail every xx
minutes, then leave it sitting for a long time?  I had issues with that
where it kept re-downloading messages that I'd left on the server.  The
problem has cleared up and I'm not sure why...

hope this helps
--Eric