Re: [Evolution] Evolution & mailto: URLs? YES!

Den 06 Aug 2001 09:26:21 -0700 skrev Eric Lambart:
Well, unfortunately I use a browser that isn't properly integrated with
the desktop and mime support (Opera), so I can't use that approach.  I
actually don't know of what other serious browser that does support
that--NS and Mozilla certainly don't welcome you to use anyone else's
mail software.  Maybe Konquerer or something?

Galeon works fine with the GCC settings.

Cheers,
        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo rosen home se)