Re: [Evolution] sending mail status bar's back :-)

On 03 Aug 2001 22:56:58 -0700, Jon Nall wrote:

so i hacked up this functionality today. my patch is in bugzilla. \

May I ask what bug number?
Luis

the
patch actually just lets you run any command on the system as a filter
action. i'm using
"/usr/bin/play /home/nall/sounds/newmail.wav" as my command, and
evolution is playing sound as i get mail with no problems. i've no idea
if the ximian guys will accept the patch, though.

nall.