Re: [Evolution] Updated Evolution Guide online

Yeah, the keyboard shortcuts are bad. I'm waiting for UI freeze before
fixing them-- the last time I put them in the docs, they changed on me
completely. But it's on my list:>

As the first person to include substantive and good feedback, you get a
free Ximian t-shirt! Send me your postal address and shirt size, and
I'll have one in the mail for ya.

One more free t-shirt to the next person who helps revise the docs!

aaron.