Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: George Farris <george gmsys com>
- Cc: Byron Ellacott <bje apnic net>, evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface
- Date: 03 Apr 2001 08:50:32 +0930
If you are replying to a mail and not forwarding it, then reply to it,
and just change the destination address.
On 02 Apr 2001 09:10:48 -0700, George Farris wrote:
Sigh, when will people learn that there is NO correct way to these types
of things. The "correct" way for me is to have the forward inline
because thats the way I use it 99.9% of the time. Why? because I'm
generally commenting about lines of text in the forward and I need to
read it too.
Now everyone could be happy.
Assuming how someone else's mind works is a crap shoot.
This has been debated at length, months ago. Forwarding as an
attachemnt is the correct way, and why it is the default behaviour, and
will not change.
] [Thread Prev