Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface

I understand the RFC bit except I stand on my original point that there
is no correct here, default maybe but correct no.  This is a personal
preference and correctness is an individual thing.  Defaults should be
modifiable.  Now Evolution isn't at a 1.0 release yet so I request this
as one more in the many list of features.

Cheers and thanks Evolution team.