Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface

On 02 Apr 2001 11:24:08 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On 02 Apr 2001 16:33:26 +1000, Byron Ellacott wrote:
o The shortcut bar seems to get easily confused.  I tried to put my IMAP
inbox into the shortcut bar, and the result was the next time Evolution
ran, the icons and labels were mixed up.  This seems to happen every
time I try to make a change to the shortcut bar.

  We have some bugs about the shortcut bar posted into our Bugzilla.
The main issue right now is that the shortcut bar needs the folder to
exist somewhere to render the type and the name correctly, and in the
case of IMAP this doesn't happen until you log in; so the shell gets
confused.

Its because the shell can't decide who manages the folder names.  So
this duality of purpose basically makes it unimplementable.