Re: [Evolution] {Evolution} Trouble with imap #mh/ inbox

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:12:48 -0500
Tom Holmes <tommy_holmes btinternet com> wrote:

Andrea Dell'Amico wrote:

Someone here was trying to use the UW imapd #mh thing too, and found
that it would only ever display unread messages. From what I could
find on the web, it seems that UW's MH support is pretty minimal and
not actually very usable.

Well it was all working fine until I installed the latest evolution,
previous versions didn't have this problem, I could see all messages in
all the mail folders. It just seems strange that it only effects inbox.

Hmm, I tried the last three previews and they never worked for me. I set up
procmail rules to store the new mail in a specific folder at some point, but
the older versions of evolution crashed too often for me.

Tommy

ciao
andrea
--