Re: [Evolution] {Evolution} Trouble with imap #mh/ inbox

Andrea Dell'Amico wrote:

Someone here was trying to use the UW imapd #mh thing too, and found
that it would only ever display unread messages. From what I could
find on the web, it seems that UW's MH support is pretty minimal and
not actually very usable.

Well it was all working fine until I installed the latest evolution,
previous versions didn't have this problem, I could see all messages in
all the mail folders. It just seems strange that it only effects inbox.

Tommy