Re: [Evolution] Finally I got some of Evolution runnig

The gui currently also has some performance issues, which are even
worse ... (I think we need to give the main gui coder a P100
instead of an athlon 700 :)

Well, where I work all the developers write their code on P133's with 64 megs of RAM, compile on a monster
server (efficiency, you understand), and test on their P133's again.  You would be amazed at how tight their
code is and how nicely it runs on well, most anyone's machine :-)  So, what you suggested isn't such a bad
idea after all......

/me goes back to lurking

dbishop