RE: [Evolution] "Why I hate Outlook"

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Weber [mailto:aaron helixcode com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 4:29 PM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] "Why I hate Outlook"

hello all.

In my  daily going-about I have mentioned to a number of people that
Helix is doing something that will "Be Better than Outlook".  This
usually leads them to tell me what they'd like to see in an email
client, etc.  I know what jwz says about user input, and i tend to
agree.  These may or may not be at all useful. The people i heard from
tend to check email at least once a day, but don't live in their mail
clients and don't get more than ten or twenty messages a day.

As someone who lives in Outlook, I made a nice big explicit list of stupid
things that Outlook does and sent it to Miguel (because the lists were down
at the time, and the helixcode list didn't exist).  I don't know if he ever
got it, but I still have a copy in case it never got circulated.
        Greg