RE: [Evolution] Finally I got some of Evolution runnig

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bishop [mailto:david openbsd bishop dhs org]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 4:49 PM
To: NotZed
Cc: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Finally I got some of Evolution runnig

The gui currently also has some performance issues, which are even
worse ... (I think we need to give the main gui coder a P100
instead of an athlon 700 :)

Well, where I work all the developers write their code on
P133's with 64 megs of RAM, compile on a monster server
(efficiency, you understand), and test on their P133's again.
 You would be amazed at how tight their code is and how
nicely it runs on well, most anyone's machine :-)  So, what
you suggested isn't such a bad idea after all......

I can donate a P100 or a P133 if anybody is interested...  Somebody just has
to pay for shipping.
        Greg