Re: [Evolution] Finally I got some of Evolution runnig

u07ih abdn ac uk wrote:

The side bar doesn´t work. If you click in the arrow icons in the side bar
nothing happens, you have to drag the square in the midle to see all the
messages. I may look at that myself if I find some time, doesn´t look too hard
to fix.

I think this is a problem with the gnome-canvas.

You mean the vertical scrollbar, don't you?

I think you just need to set the scrollbar's step_increment.

Here's what I did in the calendar day view:

 GTK_LAYOUT (day_view->main_canvas)->vadjustment->step_increment = day_view->row_height;

Damon