[Evolution] Finally I got some of Evolution runnig

Hi all

Finally after a month of updating everything Evolution depens on allmost
everyday I could compile most of it (I still can´t compile libversit) and couls
see the mail component in action.

I have a couple of things to report.

It takes 2 or 3 times more than xfmail to show a message of about 1,3 MB (yes,
I have one like that, I even have some of 20MB :-( ).

The side bar doesn´t work. If you click in the arrow icons in the side bar
nothing happens, you have to drag the square in the midle to see all the
messages. I may look at that myself if I find some time, doesn´t look too hard
to fix.

The Evolution main window is far bigger than my scren, I use 800x600, it does
suppose to be that way?

By the way I made the es.po. May I commit it to cvs with my account or should I
send it to somebody first ?

Hector