[Evolution] How about a REAL bounce command?

Okay, everybody's been talking about a remail bounce command all the time.
How about a command that REALLY bounces a message? If I get spam and it
says I should reply with REMOVE in the subject, what do you think the
chance is of them removing my address from their list? However, if I can
make my reply look like a bounced message, that would get the spamming bot
to automatically remove my address from the list.

Oh, if there was a 'forward as attachment' command instead of a
bounce/remail command it would be perfectly okay for me, because user
opens message, then opens attachment and clicks reply on the attachment.
He won't reply to me again.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....