Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

Ray Lee wrote:

[snip]

If resend were to just pop up the composer window on the message again,
with the same list for TO:, CC:, BCC:, etc., then that'd be perfect.
Sometimes I need to resend a message I wrote to other people who later ask
for it (in an off-the-list style conversation, 'okay, I'll bite,' sort of
way).

Resend (if you're the original author, at least) really is useful in it's
own right.

Wouldn't "edit as new" be a better name for that?

./borup