Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Giao Nguyen wrote:

On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 12:42:37PM -0400, Jeffrey P. Lanza wrote:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Giao Nguyen wrote:

On the contrary, I've only voiced that having not having resend won't
matter to the users. No one is going to run out to buy Evolution because
it has resend. No one will NOT buy Evolution because it doesn't have
resend either. The discussion here is mostly academic. The impact of
having resend as a feature will be epidemic.

I don't plan to buy it at all if I don't have to.  But I most likely won't
use it if it doesn't have a resend command.  It's simply a necessary
feature for me.

I plan on buying software which doesn't suck in hopes that it keeps the
developers employed and cranking out more good stuff in the future. Think
of it as Giao's Endowment for Things That Don't Suck.

I would pay for it in the context of donation or redistribution costs.  I
just meant that I wouldn't pay for it as am expensive commercial product.

I hear pine has a resend feature. Sounds like it's perfect for your needs.

That's why I currently use it.  I'm on this list because I've heard some
positive things about Evolution, and I'm considering a switch.

-Jeffrey