Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils

Hi,

> When we get around to doing unified account management then this might be
> of great help if most of the desired structures are in libedataserver.
> So i am waiting for a somebody to validate my line of reasoning here.

The reasoning is good. We finally should have only one set of API's to
work with. But, i guess, all the stake holders who would get affected in
this need to be brought to table and made things clear. I guess, this
would mean, mailer, groupwise and exchange and some part of shell as
well, if i am right.

The sooner this thing is consolidated, the better, since we can have
enough time to fix the broken pieces, if any.

Cheers
-- Sarfraaz