Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- From: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- To: Irene <Irene Huang Sun COM>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:27:14 +0000
On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 09:19 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 16:33 +0800, Irene wrote:
> > Currently, the MD5Context structures in
> > evolution-data-server/libedataserver/md5-utils.h and
> > evolution/e-utils/md5-utils.h are different with the first one not
> > having a doByteReverse member.
> Hm, that would be my fault: I've been working with e-d-s and cleaned up
> the libedataserver/md5-utils to remove the doByteReverse member. The
> obvious solution is to remove md5-utils from e-utils.
It looks as if the md5-utils in e-util isn't used at all in Evolution,
OK to remove it from evolution HEAD?
Ross Burton mail: ross burtonini com
jabber: ross burtonini com
PGP Fingerprint: 1A21 F5B0 D8D0 CFE3 81D4 E25A 2D09 E447 D0B4 33DF
] [Thread Prev