Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- From: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, Irene <Irene Huang Sun COM>, Shreyas Sriniavasan <sshreyas novell com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:48:21 +0530
> > Md5-utils.ch are not the only files that are duplicated. Most of the
> > files in evolution/e-util have similar copies in
> > evolution-data-server/libedataserver.
Yes. To be more precise, evolution-exchange in addition to e-util and
> I've created a wiki page http://live.gnome.org/EvolutionEUtilDieDieDie
> listing the files which are identical, which are different, etc, to
> track this.
Thanks Ross :-). That really gets us moving to the next step.
Shreyas had taken the cause up [http://go-evolution.org/Evo2.6#Misc]
early during the cycle and IIRC, had started doing something on it too.
] [Thread Prev