Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- From: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Irene <Irene Huang Sun COM>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] About evolution-data-server/libedataser and evolution/e-utils
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:39:38 +0530
On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 09:27 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 09:19 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 16:33 +0800, Irene wrote:
> > > Currently, the MD5Context structures in
> > > evolution-data-server/libedataserver/md5-utils.h and
> > > evolution/e-utils/md5-utils.h are different with the first one not
> > > having a doByteReverse member.
> > Hm, that would be my fault: I've been working with e-d-s and cleaned up
> > the libedataserver/md5-utils to remove the doByteReverse member. The
> > obvious solution is to remove md5-utils from e-utils.
> It looks as if the md5-utils in e-util isn't used at all in Evolution,
> OK to remove it from evolution HEAD?
I agree. Mailer guys, anyone think otherwise ?
] [Thread Prev