Re: [Evolution-hackers] NNTP patch

Not Zed wrote:

I still fail to see how this has anything whatsoever to do with the
subscription dialogue.

It already shows totally different names in the folder tree vs the
subscription dialogue.

There are 3 separate fields, full_name, path, and name.  The last is
used to display the name in the subscription dialogue, and it shouldn't
be the full path.
Like I said, I personally like displaying the full path display better... But that's probably just me...

Sigh.  But if you don't do it within 10 seconds you get a timeout.  Its
just a noop.
No, that's not true. The point is, INN waits 10 seconds before your /first/ command after "mode reader" before timeouting, but once you have sent it a command (which now happens directly after connecting rather than when the user does something with NNTP), its timeout will be something like half an hour IIRC.

Meilof
-- meilof wanadoo nl