Re: [Evolution-hackers] NNTP patch

> >if you subscribe to test.a.b then test.a, i think it does this
> >(frommemory).
> >
> Hmmm... I do not seem to have this problem, at least not with this
> sequence and some other sequences I tested with. Actually, the folder
> view shoudn't do a tree at all. Can you give another sequence that gives
> this problem?

o.k., i have:

local
  local.test
     local.test.admin
     local.test.engineering

i start not subscribed to any in that tree.

i subscribe to l.t.admin
then to local.test

i end up with:

l.t.admin
l.test
   l.t.admin

in the folder tree.

if i keep toggling local.test, it sometimes comes back the same and
sometimes displays properly.

And yeah i agree its weird, it should always be flat.

BTW i wonder if it would be nicer to display the tree in the
subscription dialogue with sub-path names rather than full-path names.
e.g.

local
  test
     admin