Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regressions on stable branch

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 11:44, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> I have compiled the stable branch yesterday after a long time (I was
> still using 1.4.2) and I noticed a couple regressions:
>
>       * In the message composer, you can't tab through the to/cc/bcc
>         fields anymore, since the to/cc/bcc buttons now get focus.  I
>         think this is a side effect of one of the Sun accessibility
>         patches; can we revert it?  (We can fix it properly for 1.4.6 or
>         whatever by adding accelerators to the buttons...  Although I'd
>         not do that now since it would break string freeze, again, and
>         translators are already working hard to update the strings for
>         1.4.5.)
>
>       * The send/receive dialog resizes in an ugly way when it gets the
>         "scanning folders on IMAP server..." message, which is quite
>         annoying.  Can we make it use a different message, or go back to
>         the old way of not showing that message at all?

One that really bugs me is #47134: reopening the preview pane on a
message last viewed doesn't redisplay the message, so you have to
navigate to a different message with the preview pane open and then back
to view the message again.  It broke in 1.4.1 or 1.4.2.  It's my #1 pet
peeve with 1.4...

Joe