Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 15:53, Dan Winship wrote:
> This would be useful for the address book view too:
>
>         Kuosmanen, Tuomas                   [AIM]
>         +358 12 3456789         tigert ximian com
>         -----------------------------------------
>         Winship, Dan                         [ME]
>         617 987 6543              danw ximian com
>         -----------------------------------------
>
> or something. (Where "[AIM]" is a little clickable AIM icon indicating
> you're online, and [ME] is a little icon indicating that's the "me"
> card).

Yea. That is true. So the widget would really be generic enough to be
usable.

Also it would give us the long planned "mail quick view" - you could
add, say, 3 first lines of the mail with a tiny font on the list itself.
Sometimes it could be handy for finding a particular one.

Tuomas

> -- Dan
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>