Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 19:08, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 06:28, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> > http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo/evo-mock-addressbook-vpaned.png
>
> Nice!
>
> Yeah I think we should definitely head in that direction for all
> components (mail-on-the-right is very nice in Outlook too).

Yea. I also like Dan's idea:

<quote>
        This would be useful for the address book view too:

                Kuosmanen, Tuomas                   [AIM]
                +358 12 3456789         tigert ximian com
                Winship, Dan                         [ME]
                617 987 6543              danw ximian com
</quote>

It is basically a mixture of the eCard view and a list - vertically
squeezed vcards that are more compact and	 thus are easily scrollable
and searchable with a wheelmouse, but show more information than a
regular list. Sounds like this widget could be very useful.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>