Re: feature request: multiple tabs, back and forward buttons, multiple instances...?

On 8/5/06, Nickolay V. Shmyrev <nshmyrev yandex ru> wrote:
About tabs, yes, we just don't like tabs. If you need another window,
make a copy of the document. Tabs are just a replacement for window
manager.

It's fair enough to not like them personally, but they are by no means a "replacement for window manager", since there is no window manager I know of that provides the same functionality, with the same utility and ease.

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com