Bug, asks for password, where there is none needed

Hi,

yesterday I ran into an article which I really would have liked to read
but could not, because evince kept asking for a password.
I contacted the authors of the PDF, and they told me, that this is known
to them as using a too old version of Acrobat Reader.
Ok, I then tested with the Adobe Viewer and with xpdf, both open the
file without hassles. Tested again with evince. "Password?" Hm...

Seems you guys have something to fix :)

Oh, and the document was:
http://www.islenska.de./pdf/Islenska.de_Preiskrieg%20in%20Island.pdf

Best regards,