Re: huge weblog post with my suggestions for improvement in Epiphany

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 12:52 +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:

> I think Steve was saying that FF gives the user the choice to have all
> new windows show up as new tabs, rather than letting websites say "open
> this link in a tab".

What we have now is actually the worst of all worlds.  Having a bunch of
individual windows open is not that confusing.  Having a bunch of tabs
in one window is not confusing.  But having multiple windows open, each
with some number of tabs, makes finding the right Window/Tab combination
to view the page you want somewhat tedious.