Re: huge weblog post with my suggestions for improvement in Epiphany

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 12:27 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> about "you want to be able to see how much tabs you have open and you
> want to be able to navigate between tabs quickly.": this is what the
> Tabs menu is for. You can also try the tabs on treeview extension
> available from the live.gnome.org/Epiphany/ThirdPartyExtensions.

Yes, but the "Tabs" menu isn't as quick as just using the tabs bar
because it requires opening a menu. That's why I think Epiphany should
just shrink the tabs to a smaller size so more of them can be displayed
at once. The extension isn't useful because it doesn't really solve the
problem of tabs which are to wide on the tab bar.

I wonder if it is Epiphany which controls the width of the tabs, or if
it is GTK? I'd like to know for which product I should file a bugreport
with the request to make the tabs less wide.