Re: huge weblog post with my suggestions for improvement in Epiphany

Op woensdag 26-03-2008 om 20:42 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Alexander
van Loon:
> Hello all,
> I have written a comprehensive text on what should in my opinion be
> improved in Epiphany and posted it on my weblog. The address of my
> weblog is - - and I was hoping my
> thoughts could be a positive contribution to the development of
> Epiphany. I'd love to hear comments.

about "you want to be able to see how much tabs you have open and you
want to be able to navigate between tabs quickly.": this is what the
Tabs menu is for. You can also try the tabs on treeview extension
available from the

Reinout van Schouwen