Re: Should Epiphany browser be renamed because of conflict w/ game name?

Hi,

In Ubuntu you might use Add/Remove from Applications menu, where there
is no epiphany the game unless you select unsupported apps (which might
be scary enough to discourage inexperienced users). And if you do select
unsupported apps it is really easy to distinguish between epiphany the
browser and epiphany the game in the search results (or find them in
their respective categories - internet and games).

On a different note - changing names is similar to trademark dispute,
but I can't see anything wrong with. I used firebird and I had no
problem to switch to firefox ;).

Cheers,
Rafał