Re: Should Epiphany browser be renamed because of conflict w/ game name?

la, 2006-10-21 kello 01:27 +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> couldn't we just stay cool? What happens when a user install the
> epiphany package? It's just 570K big and even with a slow internet
> connection and a slow computer it shouldn't take more then ten minutes
> until the package is downloaded and installed. Than you download/install
> the correct packages and everything is fine.

...or if you are an inexperienced user, you go to Applications ->
Internet, but don't find Epiphany there. You think: "Something went
wrong with the installation and that could be anything. I'll better give
up - I wouldn't even know where to start to search for the error. I
might just mess up the computer."

Regards,

Ari